NBR

Jacuzzi jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

If that's your thinking, then I really would take a look at the Road
Glide.  I personally like the look of the shark snorkel better than
the Electra Glide.  I also like the cleaner looks, I agree with your
taste about the RK Custom.  I like the clean fenders and turn signals
of the Custome, which are also on the Road Glide.  And they are both
priced the same.  The guage package, AM/FM CD player, extra storage
all make the Road Glide very appealing to me.

The support network, parts availability, and service availability of a
Harley can't be argued with either.

If you see one on the east coast, between me and Jim G., we should be
able to get a peek at it for you, and set it up for transport out
west.  I don't know how many other MIG's would be willing to make you
that offer, but you can count on the two of us at the very least.
I've got Connecticut, Massechussetts, and Western New York, NYC, and
Long Island covered for you.  Heck, if it's warm enough, I might even
go to Eastern PA or Southern New Hampshire or Southern Vermont!

Rob