NBR

Curtis Jenkins curtis_j@pacbell.net
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

The Road Glide is certainly an interesting bike - the 'shark nose'
takes a little getting used to, as does the fact that, being a
frame-mounted fairing, it doesn't turn with the front wheel.  I have
heard that maing a u-turn at night can be a little disconcerting since
the headlight points straight ahead.  I have talked to quite a few
people who absolutely love the Road Glide - I may have to rent one for
a day and see how it feels.

Thanks for the offer - who knows, I may need to take you up on it
... (And I expect to hear from JimG saying, "Hey, watch out for
volunteering my time!" ;-) )

CJ
San Leandro, CA

MIG #2006