Hi Hube

Craig Goldstein craigmri@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:10:32 -0400

Bill,

It was Tennessee.....and to make a long story short, at the 11th hour I
decided not to take the job.  Dawn and I decided moving away from family
and pulling the kids out of school wasnt the best for us right now.  I hope
it wasnt the career blunder of the century but Im back with my old company
in the same position.

Craig