Chasing The Colours - Litchfield Hills in CT

Curtis Jenkins curtis_j@pacbell.net
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

WOW - wish I could be there.

CJ

Jacuzzi <jacuzzi2313@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
As Eric reminds me, it's time to post the ride. Sunday, October 9 will be the date. Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT is the meeting place. 10:30AM is the time (to allow for those from a distance to have a warmer start to the day)

We'll be touring through Brookfield, Bridgewater, Washington, New Milford, Kent, Warren, Barkhempsted, Torrington, Roxbury, Cornwall and Canaan. Weather permitting we'll see some spectacular fall colors and ride some twisty scenic roads along the way.

Directions to Marcus Dairy:

>From New York and West, take I-84 to exit 3 in Connecticut. Continue to bear right off the next exit ramp and make a right at the bottom of that ramp onto Backus Avenue. Make your first right onto Sugar Hollow Rd. and Marcus Dairy will be on the right.

>From the East, take I-84 to exit 3 (left exit) in Connecticut. Continue right off the next exit ramp and make a right at the bottom of that ramp onto Backus Avenue. Make your first right onto Sugar Hollow Rd. and Marcus Dairy will be on the right.

>From the South of CT: Take Rt. 7 North towards Danbury. Get off at the Backus Ave. exit. Lake a Left onto Backus Avenue. Make your first left onto Sugar Hollow Rd. and Marcus Dairy will be on the right.