[Morgans] How I spent yesterday.

Nelson Warner lnwarner at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 13:08:37 MST 2007

John,

Don't you just hate it when gas goes bad. I put some gas in the mower
last week and spent half the day trying to start it and then cleaning
out the tank and line.

Just back from a 20 mile run in Ol'Blu through some back roads in
Eastern CT, with Molly the Terrier as my navigator.
It's a cool damp 60 degrees with the sun trying to burn through the
clouds. Arrived home with a maple leaf stuck on the grill.

The days are still warm, but the Geese are flying South and we have
had a killing frost. Winter is coming.

Nelson
The road goes on forever ...