[Morris] Brake problems

Kevin Wayne Williams kww at gte.net
Sun Oct 26 11:09:08 MST 2008

I have a Spridget disk conversion on my Minor that served me happily for
     about 30000 miles. Recently, I started to have brake drag problems,
and decided that the front calipers were shot, because I could not get
the pistons to retract freely. Replaced the calipers, and all seemed
well. The truck took a few months off, and I got back in it this week.
It would run fine for a while, and then the brakes would begin to drag,
and they were glowing red hot the other night.  Now, all four brakes are
locked.

Is there some kind of valve in the caliper that I was supposed to have
disabled? Or is this just a problem with my master cylinder not
retracting properly?

KWW