[Morris] Brake problems

Kevin Wayne Williams kww at gte.net
Sun Oct 26 11:51:49 MST 2008

Randy Williams did the initial conversion before I bought the truck from
him. It worked find for 8 years/30000 miles. I don't know if he did a
rebuild then or not. I didn't rebuild it when I replaced the calipers.
He monitors this list, so he might chime in and let me know.

Flex hose collapse? I guess I can get new hoses made up on the island
and give it a try.

KWW