[Nobbc] NOBBC members...

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Mon May 14 19:44:48 MDT 2007

At 11:18 AM 5/14/2007, you wrote:
>Hey out there - has anyone but me and Ron signed up for this list yet?

I'm here, and a Newbie, to boot.  It is a quiet list.  To give a very
quick bio: I signed up a few weeks ago to start meeting other Lucas
Nuts but my new ride, a 74 Jensen Healey that's been parked for 10
years or so, is being a bit recalcitrant.  It's always 2 steps
forward and one step back but it's sooooo close to being on the
road.  Not perfect looking but a daily driver and it IS perfect for
the Sonoma County backroads where I live.  Look forward to meeting some of you.

David Willson
Sebastopol,  CA