[Nobbc] NOBBC members...

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon May 14 19:49:21 MDT 2007

We have a couple of other Jensen Healeys and an Interceptor in the club
so you should feel right at home. Hope you get it sorted out soon and
join us for some rides. Since our only rule is that there are no rules,
if you wanted to lead or suggest a ride or destination thet would be
welcome also.

Ron
58 MGA