[Nobbc] nobbc-glenwood springs rally-year 55th

Steve Lehmann sand at frii.com
Wed May 23 17:02:34 MDT 2007

as was the case last year,team nobbc-duncan-lehmann-crawdad will represent
club nobbc at the 55th glenwood springs brit car rally.

your club reps. will be diana duncan as navigations-co-pilot.

your pilot will be none other than the never p.c. steve lehmann.

the representative vehicle will be julie, the 67 tr4-a.

last year the duncan- lehmann-crawdad- nobbc/cobbc team was FORCED to take a
9th place overall finish in entry class.

however we pledge to do even worse this year as we were FORCED to move into a
novice class.

seeing as how rockey mtn. m.g. club does not grade time slips from triumph
drivers or bay area entrys,
we have contacted burlington northern r.r. to drop all crossing gates along
the route and they have agreed.
team duncan- lehmann-crawdad has deemed that this could very well work as an
unfair disadvantage in our favor.we also feel that as reps of nobbc the entire
club will agree that this is fair war.

your reps. entry auto, julie the wonder hourse i prommise will stumbe at the
12 thousand foot passes.
however this year we vow to render any assistance to anybody.

we vow no sportsmanlike conduct.

we will do are best to represent club nobbc in a dignified mannor.
even if it means pushing a competitors healey off a 5000 ft. cliff.

so gang were gonna do glenwood agian
steve and dee are working our butts off here in colorado to represent the
finest brit. car club ever.
club nobbc.

volinteer cash payments-checks- to the nobbc glenwood fuel fund can be sent to
the following address.
team duncan- lehmann-crawdad-nobbc.
3519 n.colorado ave.
loveland co.
80538

remmember,this will be aprox. a 500 mile run
ever little bit helps.
thank you for your support.
team nobbc-duncan-lehmann-crawdad.
we will be car # 18.