[Nobbc] June decisions

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed May 30 20:24:41 MDT 2007

Well June is right around the corner so we should make some decisions
about a ride schedule. Should we stick to one ride or switch back to two
rides starting at 10AM on the 2nd Sat. and 4th Sun.? Or some other
combination? Does anybody want to step up and lead a ride or at least
suggest a route?

So far the club has been slow in signing up for this list. If you know
anyone who hasn't signed up yet, please urge them to do so. The list
administrative page has a tool for sending invitations out to people to
join. I'll probably take advantage of that in the near future to light a
fire under people who haven't joined yet. If you are a member already
and get one of these reminders, just ignore it.

Ron
58 MGA