[Nobbc] Mechanic

tony korman tonykorman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 14:44:51 MDT 2008

To all
Please accept this follow up to the recent inquiries for a mechanic in
the north part of the county.  I took my TR 6 to Ron Larson (Larson
Automotive) off of Shiloh Road just east of Home Depot (399 Business Park
Court, Windsor Unit 302 (west end of buildings).  I picked it up yesterday and
I will say it has never run better.  I will be back as I was very pleased with
the service and the overall approach and eagerness to serve the customer.  His
number is 837 9816
He is planning to move to a larger space off of Airport
Blvd end or 2008 or early 2009.
Tony Korman