[Nobbc] Mechanic

Cem2col at aol.com Cem2col at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 10:39:34 MDT 2008

Dear British Car Buffs:
     Having known Ron Larson since his high school and early career days I
can vouch for his skills. He, my daughters and their friends palled around my
Palo Alto home during and after High School graduation until they went off to
College, moved out of the area. I also remember that he liked my brand of Ale.
     After reading Tony Corman's message, I called his shop and was happy to
find that it was the same Ron Larson I remembered from the late 1970's and
early 1980s.   He is coming by in the next few days to check out my MK V Jaguar
DHC vintage 1950 and My 1953 Sunbeam Alpine. As he has worked on early Volvo's
with their S U carburetors, he can skillfully tune our early British cars.
     Happy motoring on your Sunday event. Brenda and I are off for R & R at
Sea Ranch.
Sincerely,

Charles Medcalf