[Nobbc] Sunday's drive and a brief technical note...

tonykorman at sbcglobal.net tonykorman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 24 20:48:30 MDT 2008

Ron
What time you leaving and where ya goin
Tony
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc at sonic.net>

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:47:11
To: North Bay British Car Club<nobbc at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Sunday's drive and a brief technical note...

It WAS a good ride and beautiful weather! I wasn't able to stay for
lunch but this is a familiar problem. I'm always able to start when it's
hot but it does run raggedy until enougn fuel pumps up to the bowl to
replace the gas that boiled out.

On a side note, my car was built exactly 50 years ago tomorrow so she'll
be getting a birthday ride tomorrow to celebrate. Think we'll ever see
any 50 year old Hyundais?

Ron
58 MGA