[Nobbc] Sunday's drive and a brief technical note...

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 24 21:01:07 MDT 2008

Happy MGA 50th, Ron - isn't that your age as well?
You're right, it's a fairly common problem with some cars - I've even it
on Jags in the past. The tip in this case was to lift the air valves -
we would have been waiting around longer if we hadn't, I believe.
Probably not many 50 year old Hyundais in the future, but I'll bet
Toyotas and Hondas might be around, especially the more collectible
ones. Guess the younger generation will be collecting and conserving
those...
Cheers,
Greg