[Nobbc] Sunday's drive and a brief technical note...

gtwincams gtwincams at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 27 16:19:24 MDT 2008

Thanks for the kind words, Ron and Andy, however to give credit where it
is due, though I had the right diagnosis, Walt and Dennis were quick to
come up with the solution of going throttles open. I called it the
consensus solution because it took some bouncing around of ideas before
we combined Walt and Dennis' solution with lifting the air valves.
I mention this also to bring to light the latent talent and experience
that is present in our club - there are little gems of knowledge and
experience out there, and it would be great to put together tips, ideas
and solutions to British car foibles that other members would benefit
from. It could be a regular thing on this list, or perhaps one of us
could collect such info from members and have Tcherek post them on the
web site. Many car clubs do this in one form or another - we've got some
accrued experience in our bunch!
Just a thought.
Cheers, all,
Greg