[Nobbc] will take some s.u. help myself-mountainclimbing

Robin Jackson apexbrit2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:47:37 MDT 2008

Hello Steve - Have been mulling over you prob and think I would try to
isolate circumstances when it occurs.

We know it occurs on inclines under load. I would see if it happens on
inclines while stopped. I would park on an incline and see what happens at
idle, 3,000rpm, and 5,000rpm. If yes, probably fuel related. (note probably)
If no, could possibly be something else (as Greg suggested) or electrical.
Like even loss of a good ground on an incline could be a factor.

Wish I could help; hands on the car, as I am used to...

Keep in touch. And check the float levels.

Rob