[Nobbc] SMOG CHECKS FOR CARS 15+ BEING PROPOSED!!

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Thu Aug 28 11:26:39 MDT 2008

Hi all,

New guy here.  I'm not sure I get it.  The current regs require smog
checks for everything newer than '76 don't they?
How will this change for vehicles from '76 to '93?  I realize that I'm
missing something but I can't see what that is.
Please enlighten me.

On Aug 28, 2008, at 10:06 AM, wendell bain wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Thanks for the tip on this. They never seem to give trying.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wendell

G. Mugele
mewgull at mugele.net

*** The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation
with the average voter."  Winston Churchill