[Nobbc] Grease gun question

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:11:11 MST 2008

Hi Greg,

There are British thread and button head grease fittings, but as Ron has
observed with his MGA, standard grease guns should fit a car of your
AC's vintage.
By the way, here's an interesting little article that describes
differences in grease guns used for MGAs:
http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/tools/tf210.htm
Here's a thread on an antique car list that applies to your question:
http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504401
I'd say get the grease gun and try it; you should be able to get
different grease fittings that fit modern grease guns.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian