[Nobbc] Grease gun question

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Dec 18 12:28:37 MST 2008

Yes, excellent point! I should have mentioned the flex hose as I also
use one and find it indispensible. I occasionally have trouble
disconecting from some fittings but if I loosen the two part end (of the
hose) they pop right out. Also it's much easier to just install a grease
cartridge then to take loose grease and fill a tube as in the "correct" gun.

Ron
58 MGA