[Nobbc] Suggestions, please

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:34:14 MDT 2009

Hello Members,

I think this subject has come up before, but I'm looking for a good shop
to rebuild a Smiths dual temp/oil gauge. Nxxxxxxx'x in NY was a dead end
- they gave me a bit of a brush off when I told them I just needed the
capillary tube replaced and didn't want the entire gauge brought up to
concours standards. The shop I won't name in the Peninsula took a very
long to repair a gauge for me some years back and the repair didn't
last. Has anyone used the few other shops that do this work, and can
they please share their opinions? Andy - did you have all of your MGA
gauges rebuilt, or are they new?

Thanks in advance,

Greg Tatarian