[Nobbc] Suggestions, please

gtwincams at gmail.com gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:59:15 MDT 2009

Thanks, Walt, we enjoyed hanging out as well.
I've yet to go to the BCF as I monitor other lists, so thanks for the link. Awhile ago I read an account of how to do this using a donor gauge but the method for getting the ether and keeping it in the Bourdon tube and capillary tube was entirely unclear. I'll check this out.
Cheers,
Greg
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T