[Nobbc] Nobbc 2010

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Dec 31 12:34:03 MST 2009

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. The club has done all right
this year and looks good for 2010. I have 142 names on the club roster
although many are probably inactive. A more accurate count might be the
members of this list server, currently 91 (I'm not sure why so many
members aren't using this list as it is virtually the only thing the
club communicates with anymore). Both numbers show that we are still
growing gracefully. I'm sure that there are many Brit car owners in our
area who are unaware of our existence so spread the word if you get the
opportunity. Our no dues, no rules approach still seems valid. If you
have any suggestions, comments, etc. for improvement, voice them here
for implementation next year.

Tomorrow looks to be a wet and wild day so the proposed ride will be
cancelled. Perhaps we can do it on Sunday!

I received an email from Bob the Beard of the Empire Sports Car
Association (ESCA) announcing the 46th April Fools Rallye on Sunday,
March 28, 2010. Many of our members have participated and enjoyed it in
the past. It is not a traditional timed rallye but rather a fun rallye.
If anyone wants further information, I can forward their information
flyers or they have a website at http://www.sonic.net/~thebeard/.
Perhaps we can go as a club.

Ron
58 MGA