[Nobbc] Nobbc 2010

Sheryl techyes at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 31 15:47:51 MST 2009

Sunday is OK with us.

Dennis and Sheryl
1976 MGB x2

________________________________
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc at sonic.net>
To: nobbc at autox.team.net
Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 11:34:03 AM
Subject: [Nobbc] Nobbc 2010

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. The club has done all right this year and looks good for 2010. I have 142 names on the club roster although many are probably inactive. A more accurate count might be the members of this list server, currently 91 (I'm not sure why so many members aren't using this list as it is virtually the only thing the club communicates with anymore). Both numbers show that we are still growing gracefully. I'm sure that there are many Brit car owners in our area who are unaware of our existence so spread the word if you get the opportunity. Our no dues, no rules approach still seems valid. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc. for improvement, voice them here for implementation next year.

Tomorrow looks to be a wet and wild day so the proposed ride will be cancelled. Perhaps we can do it on Sunday!

I received an email from Bob the Beard of the Empire Sports Car Association (ESCA) announcing the 46th April Fools Rallye on Sunday, March 28, 2010. Many of our members have participated and enjoyed it in the past. It is not a traditional timed rallye but rather a fun rallye. If anyone wants further information, I can forward their information flyers or they have a website at http://www.sonic.net/~thebeard/. Perhaps we can go as a club.

Ron
58 MGA