[Nobbc] Whew! Saturday's Drive...

Paige, Dean DPaige at srcity.org
Tue Jan 13 09:06:20 MST 2009

For the record my turn around on Trinity Road was planned. Just had too
much else on the docket to do more than an hour or two. Pia and I tooled
back down to Glen Ellen and the Glen Ellen in where we fed ourselves on
a dozen oysters and fish taco's Yum. Home to the mundane of necessary
chores after.  Happy to see that everyone managed to get together in the
end.

We really need to do more to keep ourselves together from the start. I
was chagrined to find us moving out while a few folks were not yet in
there vehicles. The rules (yea I know we're not supposed to need any
steeeenking rules) got to be that the lead doesn't move until everyone
has engines running. If nothing else a cell phone in the hands of the
last in line and the first in line would really help out in this regard.

Deano