[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Jan 14 14:48:47 MST 2009

Tom Reier just sent me the following. I agree with it 1000% and have
already signed it. I urge you to consider signing it also. I was one of
the Nobbc group ticketed by  Sgt. Awipe of the Napa county mounties in a
stunning display of judicial overkill.

Ron
58 MGA

 From Tom:

Hi Everyone,
  There are 20 states in the U.S. that do not require front plates! I
found a petition for California to do the same here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/caplate/petition.html

I just signed the petition which took about 20 seconds. Please spread
the word around and feel free(if ok with the moderators)to post the same
information on other forums.
In this group in particular, we only need remember that lovely day over
in Napa County when Officer Dudley Doright tagged a bunch of NOBBC cars
for this frivolous "offense".