[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Martin Rayman drmartyrayman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:11:42 MST 2009

my wife got a citation on our mini for no front plate whilst parked in
berkeley.  there was no parking or moving violation, just noted by a parking
officer walking by... i have no front plate on my honda s2000 nor on my '53
mg td and so far, have never been bothered.  the husband of one of my staff
is a chp.  he said that that no front plate is the very last thing that they
are worried about or looking for.  they absolutely hate an illegal driver's
side tinted window.  that, they will stop you for in a nanosecond.

--
Martin Sinai Rayman, D.D.S.
Pediatric Dentistry

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, is confidential and
may be protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and permanently
delete all copies, electronic or other, you may have. The foregoing applies
even if this notice is embedded in a message that is forwarded or attached.