[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Jan 15 10:20:44 MST 2009

It is a fixit ticket so no fine if corrected and inspected but they do
charge a $15 fee. Mainly it is a pain to deal with. Most of the front
plate tickets I've had have been in Napa. I used to live next door to a
So. Co. deputy sherrif who drove a 240Z with no front plate; he would
always sign off the ticket for me obviating the need to jury rig a front
plate. Unfortunately, he retired an moved to Pollack Pines so that easy
route is out!

Ron
58 MGA