[Nobbc] Creative "solution" to the front license plate

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Fri Jan 16 15:19:51 MST 2009

>  FRONT LICENSE PLATES SUCK...

Well.. my 42 year old MGB still has the original black/yellow
California front and back plates that it was sold with. So did my '67
XKE.
They make a big deal of front plates around SF and other larger cities
because of red light cameras at intersections. Say what you will about
whether or not the cameras work or are turned on or if it's a black
helicopter and secret society conspiracy, if you happen to know
someone killed by a red light runner you might, just might have a
little broader opinion of front plates.
My 2"
--
Rod Williams