[Nobbc] Front Plate petition

Rod Williams mowog at sonic.net
Wed Jan 28 18:26:40 MST 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Richard Brown wrote:

> on July 1st this year you will be able to register your 1963
> thru1969 vehicle
> with YOM (year of manufacture) license plates.
I wonder if you'll have to have a set of plates that were actually
issued the same year as your car and, if so, how you find that out. I
know from experience that the DMV's records only go back a few years.
*Very* few. When I tried to register a 1979 Honda Trail 90 last year
they just laughed. Fortunately, I had the original 1979 DMV
registration showing the same license numbers as the blue/yellow
plates on the bike.
This is great news!
--
Rod Williams