[Nobbc] First May Ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon May 4 17:51:24 MDT 2009

The concensus at the last ride was to start our twice a month schedule
this month. This month has a lot of British (and regular) events so
we'll probably bump into some of them. I think next weekend is clear so
we'll go then. The following weekend is the Woodland show and Marin
Concours so that's out. I don't know if anything is scheduled for the
weekend of the 23rd so we can tentatively schedule that also.

So, let's meet at 10AM on next Saturday (5/9) in the parking lot of the
PG&E substation just west of 101 on River Rd. Unless someone suggests a
ride destination before the meeting, the group present will decide where
to go. Something to think about, we haven't been to Berryessa in a while.

Ron
58 MGA