[Nobbc] Second May Ride

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Wed May 20 17:55:15 MDT 2009

Hi Andy,
The coupe looks GREAT!!! Can't wait to see it in the sheet metal.
Glad to hear NoBBC was well represented.

I was judging at Marin/Sonoma Concours in San Rafael.
Although it really wasn't 105 degrees, in a coat and tie, it felt
like it.
Great show. Well organized with many great cars and a terrific
turnout for a first time event.

Cheers,

Wendell