[Nobbc] Second May Ride

Frank Morris morrisf at SIDWater.org
Wed May 20 18:08:53 MDT 2009

Andy:  That really was a spectacular job you did on your MGA FHC.  I
think you could eat off of the engine. Who won the class?

Are you sure you don't want to tackle another restoration?  I think I
might just have to sell my 1961 as I just don't have the time or
where-with-all to tackle it.  I do have three engines but what I had
hoped for was the overdrive and five main bearing from my 1971 MGB.
Still looking for someone to take it on for a fee.

Let me know if I can link up with you on the Sorry Safari drive on
Saturday.  I should be doing yardwork.

Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:nobbc-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of andy preston
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:05 PM
To: 'North Bay British Car Club'
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Second May Ride

Hi Ron, sorry that we can't make it on Saturday; we are doing a Sorry
Safari
ride over in Frank Morris's neck of the woods.  We had a great day at
Woodland and NoBBC were well represented.  It was great to meet some new
members that we haven't seen before.  I took my new Coupe and drove home
in
the 100 d weather with the temperature gauge between 212 and 220; made
it
home though with no ill effects.  Now covered over 500 miles with the
30W
break in oil so time to change the oil and filter and re-torque the
head.
BTW I'm trying Pennzoil 25w 50 racing oil that has ZDDP in it.

See you soon,

Andy and Marla