[Nobbc] Second May Ride

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Fri May 22 16:42:11 MDT 2009

Hi NoBBC'ers:

The Concours at Sears Pt. next weekend is a Morgan only event
celebrating
Morgan's 100th Anniversary. Still it would be great to see the NoBBC
members
who want to attend. Should be quite a few interesting cars on the
track and in
the paddock.

As for the starter, Morgan's did come with a hand crank, which I
have. The problem
comes from not having a hole in the reproduction front bumper to
shove it through
to connect with the front crank pulley.... Could always jump start it!!!

Wendell
Morgan +4