[Nobbc] Second May Ride

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Fri May 22 19:41:04 MDT 2009

Hi Ron,

I was looking forward to meeting you and other members of NoBBC tomorrow,
but I have been fighting an oil pressure problem, which I just now fixed,
but in working on my TR, I discovered that I am rapidly losing my clutch.
Thankfully, I fully realized the problem tonight before heading out to the
wide open spaces, only to be stranded somewhere. I have new master and slave
cylinders coming Tuesday, hopefully, I will be able to make the next ride.
Please keep me informed as to dates.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4 Surrey Top