[Nobbc] Need to get a 79 Spitfire 1500 smogged

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 8 14:09:34 MST 2009

Morgan,

I painted an Alfa spider for a friend of mine years ago, as a surprise for
his wife. He drove this car for their first date. I have never seen a women
go as berserk as she went, and was as happy as she was when I opened my
garage door and she saw that car. You can't replace that memory and degree
of happiness ever. Keep the car even if you just look at it and remember. By
the way, they are divorced now, but still friends, he still has the car, and
they still enjoy it together.

Michael
64 TR4