[Nobbc] MGs 7 215 V8

don don at napanet.net
Mon Nov 9 16:52:48 MST 2009

>Hello all,

Now that I'm retired, I have a lifetime's worth of old car junk to dispose
of in my golden years.  One item sitting in my garage that takes up way too
much room is a complete 215 Buick aluminum V8.  Anyone interested, or know
someone that would be in buying it?  Cheap.

Also, I want to consolidate my cars a bit.  I want to sell my '73 MGB GT
and '62 MGA, and buy an early B (pre-1968) roadster.  Or do some
horsetrading.  I'm not ready to dispose of the A until I've first obtained
a B roadster.

Thanks,
Don

Don Scott