[Nobbc] British Car Reviews

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat Nov 14 15:21:44 MST 2009

Funny, we were just talking about this on the ride today. Dan has been
all over town and hasn't found a place that has it. Trish was on the
ride today but didn't know where Greg had purchased it. He was at a
Lotus Club tech session today so maybe when he returns he'll let us know
where it came from.

Ron
58 MGA