[Nobbc] British Car Reviews

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:51:18 MST 2009

Hi All,
Sorry to miss the drive today, but glad Trish could make it - she had fun.
Was going to put in a new windshield in the Elan today but the rubber
seal was incorrect, so no joy.
The Classic & Sports Car special edition I had mentioned earlier should
be at either Barnes & Noble, Sawyer's or Borders. I can't recall where I
got it, but one of them should still have it.
Cheers
Greg