[Nobbc] Hood (top) down all the time

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 08:40:04 MST 2009

Hey, I'll weigh in here. My first car was a 59 Bugeye sprite that sort of
had a top when I got it. Of course, it wouldn't keep the rain out, so I got
a hat and a tonneau cover and that was it. I remember the puddles I used to
leave on the floors at College of Marin, and how much my girl friend didn't
like it, but I also remember coming home at 2 AM several nights a week,
driving across the Golden Gate Bridge, in the fog and rain, dripping wet and
off my nose, shit, those were the days. Then I got my TR4 Surrey Top, and
the nature of top down driving really changed. I could drive with top down,
but with the windows up, I could still hear to talk or listen to the radio.
Still have her, still love her, still have the top off.

Michael
64 TR4