[Nobbc] Hood (top) down all the time

Bill Crowe haiku99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:45:12 MST 2009

I have a top for my Birkin (Lotus 7 clone) but have only had it on the car
once as I couldnt get in the car with it on, might be possible if the
steering wheel had a quick detatch (but that would move it even closer to
the driver) or a year or two of Yoga might make me a better
contortionist....from what I've read Chapman designed his cars to fit
himself and he wasn't very big...

Bill