[Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 10 11:46:37 MDT 2010

Mel,

No, we have not set the day  as yet, as you and I are the only commitants to
date. I will set the day as more people chime in.

On another note, I have not had any notice to remove my name from the
server, and I seem to be receiving club emails, I got yours, so who knows.

P.S Buy a bunch of cheap lipstick and paint a british flag on the rear qtr
panels, hell you may even want to leave them there.

MVG