[Nobbc] Fw: It's time!!!! NOBBC Car Corral

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 15:00:51 MDT 2010

LLLLOOOOLLLL................MEL

In a message dated 8/10/2010 11:12:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mvg1 at verizon.net writes:

Mel,

No, we have not set the day  as yet, as you and I are  the only commitants
date. I will set the day as more people chime  in.

On another note, I have not had any notice to remove my name from  the
server, and I seem to be receiving club emails, I got yours, so who  knows.

P.S Buy a bunch of cheap lipstick and paint a british flag on  the rear qtr
panels, hell you may even want to leave them  there.

MVG