[Nobbc] Car Corral at Infineon

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Sun Aug 15 14:30:45 MDT 2010

Hello All,

As I usually send my emails from my business address, mvgmoldedproducts.com, I
just wonder if the car corral info is getting out. So, this email comes from a
different address, we have space set aside for our event in turn 7, a concrete
area with a putting green there, and shuttle service. So far I two takers
besides myself. If we have the corral at all it will be Saturday, but we need
to commit soon or we won't be able to do it. Please let me here from you ASAP

Michael
64 TR4