[Nobbc] Car Corral at Infineon

MAEMLY at aol.com MAEMLY at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 14:47:43 MDT 2010

Mike............I am sorry to say that the plans I made for going  to the
races have been circumvented by Grandsons Birthdays celebrations being
changed from today to next Sat. And Sunday was going to be out also for another
item.
          I think  anyone who puts as much effort into getting things
together as you have should  be rewarded by good attendance. Besides racing in
our area is almost  unbelievable. I don't think people realize the fact that
we have a major track  in our backyard, they will only realize it when it's
gone like the jobs at Mare  Island in Vallejo.
         Again sorry  although I know you were anticipating checking out my
lipsticked quarter panels  on that i'll fated Toy. I've had the worst luck
in getting our MG smoged. I am  again going to be looking for a way to get a
Zenith-Stromberg for it at a  reasonable cost.
LLOOLL....................Amy / Mel

In a message dated 8/15/2010 1:30:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,