[Nobbc] Petronix ignition testing

Richard Brown rbrown at injexindustries.com
Wed Feb 17 11:55:18 MST 2010

 Ron, replacing the distributor to the Pertronix flame thrower programmable
model actually did much more in terms of improving perfromance/starting/smooth
running than just the installing the Pertronix ignition. It was like night and
day, I can pull below idle speed in 4th gear with no hiccups or spluttering
now.

Richard Brown

Engineering / New Programs-Manager

Injex Industries, Inc.