[Nobbc] MGA 1600 front suspension needed

Liam O'Flaherty liamof at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 24 12:26:18 MDT 2010

Andy,
I saw an ad from a guy out in lafayette/orinda/moraga on craigslist selling
mga 1500 and 1600 parts in early september.  His name is Jay and his number is
cell 530-545-9056 home 925-254-3137 he may have what you are looking for.
I did the disc brake  conversion on my 56 mga and it went on very easy and it
made all the difference on my stopping power.  I would recommend using the
discs pads from scarbourough fair which are the correct size.  Moss sells the
county pads which are under sized which means they move around in the calliper
causing lots of problems.
good luck,
Liam
56 mga