[Nobbc] (no subject)

William Shoemaker sonomashoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 19:35:49 MDT 2010

I'm sure it could...but the rebuild costs a couple grand more than the
replacement Jag I found in great shape. Don't get me wrong..I've been
very happy with my Jags..maintain them well..and aside from the one
major tranny problem..they've been very reliable and continue to run
well! My advice to anyone looking for an
older XJ6 would be to stick to '90 or newer...after they got rid of the
Lucas electrical.
Bill Shoemaker
'90 & '92 Jag
XJ6's