[Nobbc] In defense of older Jags

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Sat Sep 25 16:07:16 MDT 2010

I suppose newer is always better.  Newer technology, newer equipment, fewer problems.  But I like my '86 XJ6.  I like the lines, the ride and the feel of piloting two tons of British iron down the road.  Sure, it requires a bit of tinkering to keep it roadworthy, but so would most cars that age.  So do I, for that matter.  For my money the Series III is the best cat in the litter.

Dan
86 XJ6
66 MGB