[Nobbc] Fw: CSRG

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed Sep 29 12:38:23 MDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Gearhart
To: 'Mike Gianandrea'
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 11:02 AM
Subject: RE: CSRG

Hi Mike:

Thanks. We have no idea where we'll be.

CSRG advised that it will have a paddock area for pre-1980 sports cars - we'll
be somewhere in there. We (MGOC) along with a number of NOBCC members are
meeting at Port Sonoma (along Rt. 37) on Saturday morning and will caravan in.
We'll leave the rendezvous point there at 8:45am for the short drive to the
track.

Look forward to seeing you.

Sam Gearhart

President MGOC